Semrush Local is dedicated to helping local businesses and agencies grow by gaining and retaining loyal customers with less effort. We provide businesses the tools and data they need to attract more clients and scale their business.
Local serves any business with a physical location (whether it’s one or 1000 locations) or serving specific localities that rely on local customers.
How Can It Help You?
The suite includes several tools that can help businesses to:
- Gain greater visibility, creating more opportunities for sales. Be found in all top directories in your area by placing your current optimized business name, address, and phone on 150+ global directories for visibility across search engines, maps, apps, and aggregators.
- Engage your customers by promptly monitoring and responding to reviews in top directories, and take the necessary actions to improve your reputation with well-timed responses.
- Stay ahead of local competitors by monitoring your Google Maps rankings, ratings, reviews, and where to improve to beat local competitors.
What does it include?
The Semrush Local suite of tools gives you complete access to the following solutions:
- Listing Management: Distribute your business data automatically to 150+ most authoritative directories globally (check out the list of directories available per country) and even make it voice search-ready, automatically distributing the information to Amazon Alexa, Apple, Bing, and Google. Keep control over your business across all directories.
- Review Management: Monitor online customer reviews across the web and manage them from one place. Get notified about negative mentions. Plus, keep an eye on your competitors' review profiles on Google: analyze their number of reviews and reply rates.
- Map Rank Tracker (heatmap): Track local rankings displayed in a heatmap around your target area, and ranking changes over time. Get recommendations on rankings improvement.
The following Semrush Core tools can also help you achieve the best local SEO results:
- Position Tracking: Monitor keywords and rankings on a ZIP code level and in local packs. Stay on top of changes in position and keep an eye on your competitors.
- Site Audit: Identify your website’s technical issues that could be impacting Google’s ability to find your web pages. See how much of your website is using any markups.
- On Page SEO Checker: Optimize your website pages to help them rank higher on organic search results. Ranking well organically improves your chances of ranking in the local pack.
Find more information about local marketing tools on Semrush here.
Pricing and Plans
Semrush Local suite of tools is available as an add-on to your Semrush subscription or as a stand-alone solution that can be purchased separately from the core Semrush.
Local offers two plans: Basic ($20/per month) and Premium ($40/per month).
- Distribute and manage your business info to 150+ globally supported directories (check the list of available directories per county here)
- Monitor your business reputation
- Receive notifications on negative reviews
- Get Competitor Review Analytics (one report a month with up to five competitors)
All as Basic, plus:
- Option to reply to Google Business Profile reviews from the Semrush Local interface
- Get AI-generated reply suggestions (50 generated suggestions for reviews daily per location)
- Automate the entire review process with AI auto-replies (30 replies per month for each Premium location)
- Get Competitor Review Analytics (five reports a month with up to 10 competitors in each report)
- Track Google Maps rankings over time (using the Map Rank Tracker tool)
- As a part of the Semrush Local Premium plan, you get access to one campaign and 2,500 credits (read more here)
The offering is available per location. If you have two or more locations of your business, you need to buy a subscription for each location.
You can find more pricing information here.
Contact the Sales team for a tailored offering if you need to purchase a subscription for 20+ locations.