Why is it a monthly charge and not a one-time payment?
Business listing directories compile their data from a number of different services and constantly monitor the changes and update the information about businesses. So, it’s crucial to continually supply them with correct information from the most authoritative source of business information – business owners. That’s why we offer a monthly subscription – you can update information about your business anytime, and directories can pick up this information. Our tool keeps the information accurate and up to date, and if you need to change it, you can always edit all directories at once.
If business owners don’t provide correct information regularly, the directories might pick up wrong details, for example, due to a database update or if someone suggests an edit.
- What will happen if I cancel my Listing Management subscription?
- What Websites Can I Hide My Address From With Listing Management ?
- Sur quels sites web Semrush diffuse des profils avec l’outil Listing Management ?
- I already have a Yext subscription, and now I want to change it to Semrush. What can I do?
- How many locations can I have? Is there a limit?
- My Listing Management location limit just dropped to zero, what happened?
- Can I use Listing Management for a location that does not have a physical address?
- Why is it a monthly charge and not a one-time payment?
- Do I have to have a paid plan to use Listing Management?
- Listing Management Overview
- Listing Management Locations tab
- Listing Management Duplicates tab
- Listing Management User Suggestions tab
- L’onglet Gestion des avis de Listing Management
- Listing Management Review Analytics
- Listing Management Local Rankings
- Listing Management Premium Location
- Listing Management New Google Connector
- Connecting Facebook and Google Business Profile to Listing Management
- Listing Management: Peculiarities of Working with Locations in Recently Added Countries