Why Do My Keywords Show n/a Under CPC and /or Volume?
0 for CPC
This means that the cost per click is less than $0.01 or no one runs ads on this keyword.
N/A for CPC
This means that we haven’t found any information telling us that advertisers are bidding on that keyword yet.
0 for Volume
This means that the keyword has less than 10 average monthly searches in your set location.
N/A for Volume
This means that we didn’t get enough data to calculate the volume of this keyword at the moment.
However, if the keyword has a higher search volume than 10 within SEMrush’s Domain Analytics and you still see “N/A” in Position Tracking, PPC Keyword Tool or On Page SEO Checker, this could be due to the name of the location specified in the setup wizard of your project.
If we can’t pull volume for one location, try checking the results for another one. For example, if there’s no data for a location labelled “Brooklyn, New York” or “Manhattan, New York.”, try switching to “New York, New York.”
If there’s still no local data for your keywords, try searching your keyword in a more global location (state, region or country).
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- How Many Competitors Can I Follow With The Position Tracking Tool?
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Project Dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- What is Visibility %?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on SEMrush?
- Why are my Position Tracking results different in Google?
- Configuring Position Tracking
- Position Tracking Landscape Report
- Suivi de position : Vue d'ensemble
- Position Tracking Rankings Distribution
- Position Tracking Pages
- Position Tracking Competitors Discovery
- Tracking Multiple Devices and Locations in Position Tracking
- Tracking Featured Snippets
- Position Tracking Cannibalization Report