Am I tax exempt as a non-profit business?
Yes, if you are a government recognized non-profit organization you are eligible for tax exemption on your SEMrush subscription.
To make this happen, please provide us with your state tax exemption certification form via email and we will process the information so your account will not be charged any taxes.
Does SEMrush offer a discount for non-profits?
As a non-profit business you are eligible for a discount if you sign up for an annual subscription. Please reach out to us via phone or email to inquire more about the discounts available to you.
Not sure if SEMrush is helpful to your non-profit?
Digital marketing is getting more important for non-profits as online charitable giving trends show consistent year over year growth.
According to Non-profits Source, online charitable giving grew from $19.2 billion in the US in 2012 to $31 billion in the US in 2017.
SEMrush was listed first on The Nerdy Non-Profit’s list of favorite non-profit content marketing tools.
- Comment je mets à niveau mon compte/inscription ?
- How do I find a copy of my invoice?
- Où puis-je mettre à jour mes informations de paiement ?
- How do I change my password?
- How to change from a monthly to an annual plan
- Why can't I edit my billing information?
- Can’t log in to SEMrush