How SemrushBot Crawls Your SiteQuestion
A bot, also known as a web robot, web spider or web crawler, is a software application designed to automatically perform simple and repetitive tasks in a more effective, structured, and concise manner than any human can ever do. The most common use of bots is in web spidering or web crawling.
SemrushBot is the search bot software that Semrush sends out to discover and collect new and updated web data. A crawl process starts with a list of webpage URLs. When SemrushBot visits these URLs, it saves hyperlinks from the page for further crawling. This list, also known as the "crawl frontier", is repeatedly visited according to a set of Semrush policies to effectively map a site for updates: content changes, new pages, and dead links.
- Available historical data
- What is Live Update?
- Qu'est-ce le volume de recherche dans Semrush ?
- What is KD%?
- What Does Results Mean?
- What Does SERP Features Mean For My Keywords?
- What Semrush Tools Can I Use to Research SERP Features?
- Why Does No Data Show For My Keyword/Domain?
- What mobile databases are available on Semrush?
- How many databases does Semrush now have?
- How can I access more databases?
- How SemrushBot Crawls Your Site