Effective: March 24, 2021
The origins of such Content may be internal or external to Semrush. While third-party Content are believed to be reliable, such third-party Content have not been independently authenticated, tested, or verified in whole or in part by Semrush. All Content provided on the Site, including any material from third parties, is provided “as is,” and Semrush makes no express or implied claims, representations or warranties as to its accuracy, validity, or veracity. Semrush shall not be liable, in any way, for your use of this Content, any results that may occur from such use, or any consequences from decisions made in reliance on this Content.
Semrush may make improvements and/or changes to the Content at any time. Although we attempt to periodically update the Content, the information, materials and services provided on or through the Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. Semrush does not have a duty to update the Content, and Semrush will not be liable for any failure to update such Content. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any Content on the Site, and we undertake no obligation to update or revise the Content, whether as a result of new information, future events or circumstances or otherwise. It is your responsibility to verify any information contained in the Site before relying upon it.
PERMITTED USE OF THE SITE
SEMRUSH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TERMS
If you purchase or license any Semrush products or services, your use of, and our respective rights and obligations with respect to such Semrush products and services is governed by the Terms of Service and other terms, rules, guidelines, policies and conditions applicable to such purchase or license.
PROHIBITED USE OF THE SITE
By accessing or using the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or Semrush products or services in any way;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Site in a manner that sends more request messages to the Semrush servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Use the Site in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any Site or interferes with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Frame, mirror, republish, download (except as expressly permitted by Semrush), display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the Site in any form or media or by any means;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any Semrush server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means;
- Access data not intended for such user or log onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; or attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; or accessing or using the Site or any portion thereof without authorization;
- Act in a way that may negatively reflect on or affect us, our prospects, or our customers;
- Access the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Semrush for use in accessing the Site; or
Any unauthorized use of any Content or the Site may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
ACCESSING THE SITE
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, at our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site;
- Maintaining the security of all of your accounts on the Site, including, but not limited to, your user login, password and API key, and for all activity occurring under your accounts on the Site; and
OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site is based upon proprietary Semrush technology and includes the Content. The Site is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The Site, including all intellectual property rights in the Site, belongs to and is the property of Semrush or its licensors (as applicable). Semrush, the Semrush logo, and other trademarks and service marks used on the Site are the property of Semrush or, in the case of third-party marks, their respective owners, and your use of the Site grants you no license to use such marks. Semrush may use and incorporate into the Site or any of its products or service any suggestions or other feedback you provide, without payment or condition.
If you believe that your work has been used related to the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify Semrush at email@example.com or contact Semrush at: Semrush, Inc., 800 Boylston Street, Suite 2475, Boston, MA 02110; Attn: General Counsel; Phone: +1.800.815.9959. You must provide all of the following in writing: identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works, then a representative list of such works); identify the content on the Site that you claim is infringing with enough detail so that Semrush may locate it; your statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; your statement declaring that the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the exclusive owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the exclusive owner; information reasonably sufficient to permit Semrush to contact you, i.e. address, telephone number, and email address; and your physical or electronic signature. On receiving the notification containing all of the information set forth above, Semrush will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, which may include notification to the alleged infringer, removal of the disputed use from the Site or Semrush products or services or termination of the posting account.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES
The Site may include forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 about securities of an issuer which are located on the Site. To the extent that statements on this Site do not relate to historical or current facts, they constitute forward-looking statements. The words “outlook,” “believes,” “expects,” “potential,” “continues,” “may,” “will,” “could,” “should,” “seeks,” “approximately,” “predicts,” “intends,” “plans,” “estimates,” “anticipates” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on the current assumptions and beliefs of Semrush in light of the information currently available to it, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors. Such risks, uncertainties and other factors may cause actual results, performance, achievements or financial position to be materially different from any future results, performance, achievements or financial position expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. Semrush undertakes no obligation to review or publicly update any forward-looking statements to reflect subsequently occurring events or circumstances or to reflect unanticipated events or developments.
DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SEMRUSH AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR COVER OR LOSS OF USE, DATA, REVENUE OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, FOR ANY CONTENT, FOR ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY TO ACHIEVE ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SEMRUSH OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Semrush reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Semrush does not guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.