Is your website accessible to everyone in your target audience? Find out—and stay compliant—with the help of a new app, Accessibility Scan & Monitor.
What Is Accessibility Scan & Monitor?
Created by UserWay, the Accessibility Scan & Monitor App uses AI to scour your site for accessibility compliance issues. With it, make sure your site welcomes all of your potential customers, regardless of disability status.
In just a few clicks, Accessibility Scan & Monitor can:
- Perform comprehensive accessibility checks on your site
- Scan for issues unique to certain devices and screen sizes
- Prioritize site- and template-wide accessibility issues
- Help you stay compliant with legal requirements, including WCAG, ADA, Section 508, EN 301-549, and the AODA
Try it for yourself! You can find it in the Semrush App Center.
Why Check Your Site’s Accessibility?
Web accessibility is about more than just legal compliance. It can also help you reach more customers by removing barriers to entry and improving usability for everyone.
Accessibility Scan & Monitor can help you:
- Ensure your site remains accessible, even as you continue to update it
- Expand your reach to ensure that more than one billion people with disabilities can access your site
- Make the most out of your team’s hard work by focusing on the most impactful site updates
Make sure that your site provides the best user experience for everyone, regardless of ability, with Accessibility Scan & Monitor.
Semrush is a leading online visibility management SaaS platform that enables businesses globally to run search engine optimization, pay-per-click, content, social media and competitive research campaigns and get measurable results from online marketing. Semrush offers insights and solutions for companies to build, manage, and measure campaigns across various marketing channels. Semrush, with over 94,000 paying customers, is headquartered in Boston and has offices in Philadelphia, Trevose, Austin, Dallas, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Belgrade, Berlin, Limassol, Prague, Warsaw, and Yerevan.