What is Live Update?
Live Update is an algorithm that Semrush uses to refresh its data. Depending on the popularity in search queries, keywords are updated daily, weekly or monthly. The more popular a keyword is, the more often it is updated.
For more of an explanation of our database update process, check out this article.
Mobile data is also available in 18 countries, for the full list of mobile databases go here.
- Données historiques disponibles
- What is Live Update?
- Qu'est-ce le volume de recherche dans Semrush ?
- What is KD%?
- What Does Results Mean?
- What Does SERP Features Mean For My Keywords?
- What Semrush Tools Can I Use to Research SERP Features?
- Why Does No Data Show For My Keyword/Domain?
- What mobile databases are available on Semrush?
- How many databases does Semrush now have?
- How can I access more databases?
- How SemrushBot Crawls Your Site
- How is Keyword Intent calculated?