What is Live Update?
Live Update is an algorithm that Semrush uses to refresh its data. Depending on the popularity in search queries, keywords are updated daily, weekly or monthly. The more popular a keyword is, the more often it is updated.
For more of an explanation of our database update process, check out this article.
Mobile data is also available in 17 countries, for the full list of mobile databases go here.
- Tell me about historical data.
- What is Search Volume in Semrush?
- What Does Results Mean?
- What Does SERP Features Mean For My Keywords?
- Quelle est la différence entre le score d’autorité, le score de page, le score de domaine et le score de confiance ?
- What SERP Features can Semrush Track?
- Why Does No Data Show For My Keyword/Domain?
- What mobile databases are available on Semrush?
- How many databases does Semrush now have?