What Are “Words To Search In Mentions For Your Keyword”?
When configuring Brand Monitoring, there is a field where you can enter any words or phrases that could be found on the same page as your main keyword in a mention.
For example, if your main keyword is “Amazon Prime,” then you could enter “online shopping,” “order books online,” or “free shipping” to further specify the content you are looking to track.
The Brand Monitoring Tool would then look for results that have these words in addition to your main keyword on the page.
- What makes Brand Monitoring different from Google Mention, Talkwalker, Brand Alerts, etc?
- What can I export from the Brand Monitoring Tool?
- How do I add keywords to an existing Brand Monitoring campaign?
- How to Recover a Deleted Mention
- Why Brand Monitoring doesn't Show any Mentions for my Keywords?
- Can Brand Monitoring Find Mentions on Facebook?
- Configurer Brand Monitoring
- Brand Monitoring Overview Report
- Fil de mentions dans Brand Monitoring
- Contrôler vos mentions sur Twitter
- Monitoring Your Mentions on Instagram
- Measuring Brand Monitoring Statistics
- Tracking Brand Monitoring Resources
- Modifying a Brand Monitoring Campaign
- How to Track Mentions on a Specific Domain
- How to Find User-Generated Content around Your Brand
- How to Find Influencers to Promote Your Content or Product
- How to Find Relevant and Authoritative Media to Promote Your Content or Product
- Comment contrôler votre e-réputation
- How to Convert Unlinked Mentions Into Backlinks