How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?Question
It is important to keep in mind the type of subscription you have with Semrush as each subscription level has its own number of Site Audit page crawl limits per audit and per month.
- Free: 100
- Pro: 20,000
- Guru: 20,000
- Business: 100,000
- Free: 100
- Pro: 100,000 pages
- Guru: 300,000 pages
- Business: 1 million pages
If you are interested in a custom audit with more than your allotted pages per audit, please reach out to our sales team for more information.
- How is Site Health Score calculated in the Site Audit tool?
- Why does Semrush say I have duplicate content?
- How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?
- How do I audit a subdomain?
- What Issues Can Site Audit Identify?
- Why does Semrush say I have an incorrect certificate?
- What are unoptimized anchors and how does Site Audit identify them?
- What do the Structured Data Markup Items in Site Audit Mean?
- Pourquoi des pages actives de mon site web apparaissent-elles comme cassées ?
- Can I change automatic Audit re-run schedule or stop it completely?
- Why are only a few of my website’s pages being crawled?
- Why can’t I find URLs from the Audit report on my website?
- Combien de temps faut-il pour explorer un site web ? Il semble que mon audit soit bloqué.
- How Does Site Audit Select Pages to Analyze for Core Web Vitals?
- Why is there a difference between GSC and Semrush Core Web Vitals data?
- Can I set up a custom re-crawl schedule?
- Configurer Audit de site
- Site Audit Overview Report
- Site Audit Thematic Reports
- Reviewing Your Site Audit Issues
- Site Audit Crawled Pages Report
- Site Audit Statistics
- Compare Crawls and Progress
- Dépannage pour Audit de site
- Exporting Site Audit Results
- Comment optimiser la vitesse d'exploration dans Audit de site ?
- Comment intégrer Zapier à Audit de site
- Using Semrush to Find Areas for Improvement on Your Website
- Optimizing Page Title and Meta Description via Semrush