Can I stop a current Site Audit crawl?
Sometimes, you may need to stop the ongoing Site Audit campaign before the crawl is complete. There is a minimum number of pages that have to be crawled before this option becomes available:
But, as soon as the threshold is reached, you can stop the campaign and save the results or discard them completely via the square button near the number of crawled pages or from the settings menu in the same row:
If you stop and save results in the middle of a crawl, the audit will present the new results of its unfinished crawl as your up-to-date audit.
If you discard results, Site Audit will not crawl or audit your pages and your crawl budget will be saved.
- What Issues Can Site Audit Identify?
- How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?
- Combien de temps faut-il pour explorer un site web ? Il semble que mon audit soit bloqué.
- How do I audit a subdomain?
- Can I manage the automatic Site Audit re-run schedule?
- Can I set up a custom re-crawl schedule?
- How is Site Health Score calculated in the Site Audit tool?
- How Does Site Audit Select Pages to Analyze for Core Web Vitals?
- How do you collect data to measure Core Web Vitals in Site Audit?
- Why is there a difference between GSC and Semrush Core Web Vitals data?
- Pourquoi quelques pages seulement de mon site web sont-elles explorées ?
- Pourquoi des pages actives de mon site web apparaissent-elles comme cassées ?
- Why can’t I find URLs from the Audit report on my website?
- Why does Semrush say I have duplicate content?
- Why does Semrush say I have an incorrect certificate?
- What are unoptimized anchors and how does Site Audit identify them?
- What do the Structured Data Markup Items in Site Audit Mean?
- Can I stop a current Site Audit crawl?
- Configurer Audit de site
- Dépannage pour Audit de site
- Site Audit Overview Report
- Site Audit Thematic Reports
- Reviewing Your Site Audit Issues
- Site Audit Crawled Pages Report
- Site Audit Statistics
- Compare Crawls and Progress
- Exporting Site Audit Results
- Comment optimiser la vitesse d'exploration dans Audit de site ?
- Comment intégrer Zapier à Audit de site
- Using Semrush to Find Areas for Improvement on Your Website
- Optimizing Page Title and Meta Description via Semrush