Why can’t I find URLs from the Audit report on my website?Question
Your campaign's crawl source dictates which pages our bot finds during the audit.
There are three types of crawl sources:
-URLs from file.
If you choose one of the Sitemaps options or the URL from file option, our bot will crawl a specific set of pages either from your Sitemap or from the file you upload.
If you have a Website as a crawl source, we are crawling your site starting from the homepage and navigating through the links we see on your page’s code.
You can check incoming internal links of the URL in the Crawled Pages Individual page report if you are not sure how our bot could find a certain link:
In case you can’t find a specific URL in the code of your page, there can be three possible reasons for this:
1. Our bot received a different version of the page during the crawl. In most cases, this means that the page changed since, and the URL got deleted from the code.
2. You are looking for an absolute URL and links in your code are relative:
<a href = http://www.example.com/xyz.html> - absolute link
<a href = "/xyz.html"> - relative link
3. The link you see in our report is in decoded format, but in your code the link is in encoded format. This usually happens if a URL contains uncommon symbols (for example, "" quotes):
<a href = "/"xyz".html"> - decoded URL
<a href = "/%2F%22xyz%22.html"> - encoded URL
- How is Site Health Score calculated in the Site Audit tool?
- Why does Semrush say I have duplicate content?
- How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?
- How do I audit a subdomain?
- What Issues Can Site Audit Identify?
- Why does Semrush say I have an incorrect certificate?
- What are unoptimized anchors and how does Site Audit identify them?
- What do the Structured Data Markup Items in Site Audit Mean?
- Pourquoi des pages actives de mon site web apparaissent-elles comme cassées ?
- Can I change automatic Audit re-run schedule or stop it completely?
- Why are only a few of my website’s pages being crawled?
- Why can’t I find URLs from the Audit report on my website?
- Combien de temps faut-il pour explorer un site web ? Il semble que mon audit soit bloqué.
- How Does Site Audit Select Pages to Analyze for Core Web Vitals?
- Why is there a difference between GSC and Semrush Core Web Vitals data?
- Can I set up a custom re-crawl schedule?
- Configurer Audit de site
- Site Audit Overview Report
- Site Audit Thematic Reports
- Reviewing Your Site Audit Issues
- Site Audit Crawled Pages Report
- Site Audit Statistics
- Compare Crawls and Progress
- Dépannage pour Audit de site
- Exporting Site Audit Results
- Comment optimiser la vitesse d'exploration dans Audit de site ?
- Comment intégrer Zapier à Audit de site
- Using Semrush to Find Areas for Improvement on Your Website
- Optimizing Page Title and Meta Description via Semrush