SPECIFIC EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SEMRUSH SUMMER JAM 2021
These Specific Event Terms and Conditions ("Specific Terms") are a legally binding agreement between you ("Participant") and Semrush as described in the General Event Terms and Conditions, which are incorporated herein by reference (the “General Terms”). The Capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the same meaning as in the General Terms. In the event of a conflict between these Specific Terms and the General Terms, these Specific Terms shall prevail.
Please make sure you fully understand the contents of this Specific Terms. If you have any doubts about any of your rights and obligations resulting from your acceptance of these Specific Terms, please, consult us or obtain legal support.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE GENERAL TERMS OR ANY OF THESE SPECIFIC TERMS, YOU MAY NEITHER CONTINUE WITH THE APPLICATION PROCESS NOR FURTHER PARTICIPATE IN THE EVENT.
EVENT PROGRAM AND PARTICIPATION
- Semrush Summer Jam 2021 (“Event”) is a three (3) day exclusive and engaging networking offline event where top digital marketing professionals share their knowledge and expertise. The event will take place from September 15, 2021 until September 17, 2021 at the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen, Mexico (“Venue”).
- The event is by invitation only. Invitees are determined by Semrush at its sole discretion considering, among other things, the invitee’s activity level in using Semrush. To participate, invitees must submit an application on the Application Form as described in the invitation. Invitees must respond to Semrush’s invitation within two weeks from the date of the email invitation. Semrush has the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating.
- Invitations are complimentary; there is no participation fee for the Event. The invitation includes accommodation for the Participant (a 3-night stay in a single occupancy standard room at the Venue from September 15, 2021 to September 17, 2021), Event-sponsored meals (AI) and the Event-sponsored business & entertainment program. All other costs and expenses of attendance shall be borne by the Participant.
- Semrush reserves the right to revise the Event program and/or dates from time to time at its sole discretion without liability or compensation to the Participant, including, but not limited to, adding, removing or changing speakers at the Event and the cancelling or replacing scheduled sessions.
PHOTO, VIDEO, SOUND RECORDING AND RELEASE. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Semrush may use the photographs, video and sound recordings containing the Participant`s image, likeness, appearance and voice in any manner or media, including use on web pages, and assignment of the corresponding rights to third parties. Semrush and its assignees may use any such photographs, video and sound recordings in whole or in part, with or without modification, and alone or with other recordings for any promotional, marketing or informational purposes whatsoever.
- The Participant gives permission to Semrush to use the Participant’s company name, logo or other identifying marks used by the Participant in connection with the Event (“Company Marks”) and hereby grants Semrush a license to use such Company Marks in connection with Semrush’s promotional, marketing or information purposes. By using the Company Marks at the Event, Participant warrants and represents that Participant has the right to use such Company Marks and to grant Semrush the license set forth herein. Participants may revoke their consent to Semrush’s use of their image, likeness, appearance or voice, or any Company Marks, by sending a request to email@example.com.
- Any ideas, suggestions, comments or other feedback related to Semrush, Semrush services, or the Event (“Feedback”) which are provided by the Participant to Semrush, are non-confidential. Semrush shall own all rights, title and interests in and to such Feedback, and may use and incorporate such Feedback into its business, products or service, and publish such Feedback in printed or electronic materials, without payment or attribution to the Participant.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROCEDURE AND COVID-19 PREVENTIVE MEASURES
- Participants must comply with all health safety measures required by the Venue and the Event, as well as those required under applicable law (individually and collectively, “Health Safety Measures”). Prior to attending the Event, the Participant may be required to certify to vaccination status, symptoms of COVID-19 or similar illness, or any exposure to COVID-19 or similar illness. Participants also may be required to have tested negative for COVID-19 within 72 hours prior to the Event and show proof of vaccination and/or undergo a temperature screen upon entry. If the Participant fails to comply with any Health Safety Measures, Semrush or the Venue may terminate or deny Participant’s access to the Event and/or Venue, in whole or in part, without compensation of any kind to the Participant. If the Participant is required by applicable law to quarantine for longer than the duration of the Event, expenses associated with such additional stay, including but not limited to lodging, meals and other travel-related expenses, shall be borne solely by the Participant.
- Participant has sole responsibility to make him/herself aware of all legal restrictions and requirements applicable to Participant’s travel to and from the Venue, including but not limited to any travel-related Health Safety Measures. Participants may be required to have a valid negative test for COVID-19 before returning home from the Event. Participants are solely responsible for complying with such requirements. The Participant is responsible for Participant’s own travel insurance and any expenses associated with Participant’s compliance with any Health Safety Measures, except as specifically stated in this Section.
DATA COLLECTION AND PRIVACY
- If the Participant has questions or requests regarding personal information, the Participant may always contact Semrush at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Participant may cancel participation in the Event by sending an email request to email@example.com no later than 16 August 2021.
- These Specific Terms and the General Terms (together, the “Agreement”) are in the English language, which prevails over any translations of it to other languages made by us and provided to the Participant for convenience. The Participant also acknowledges and agrees that Event topics and related communications at the Event and the Venue shall be conducted in the English language.
- The Event is provided as-is without warranty of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory. In no event shall the liability of Semrush or its agents to any Participant exceed one hundred dollars (US$100).
- The Agreement, including these Specific Terms and the General Event Terms, is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, excluding its choice of law provisions. In the event of any dispute arising out of the Agreement or the Event, Participant agrees that the jurisdiction and venue shall be the state and federal courts located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Semrush may update the Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. Any updates will be posted to Semrush Summer Jam 2021 (or other website we designate). The updated terms will become effective and binding on the next business day after they are posted. When we change these terms, the "Last Modified" date above will be updated to reflect the date of the most recent version.. If the Participant does not agree with these terms, then the Participant should not apply to the Event.
Last updated: July 6, 2021