Head of Marketing (Content Marketing Toolkit)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen SEMrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance. With over 45 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, Semrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for growth of one of the Semrush toolkits. This means that developing marketing strategy, budgeting, naming, positioning, CJM optimization, customer development and team management will be your main responsibilities and priorities. Of course, the candidate for the role of Head of Marketing must be a strong team leader, good communicator and analytical. Team collaboration is very important to us and the Head of Marketing will be deeply involved in the development processes, and collaborations with the Support, Sales and Brand Marketing teams.
For this particular toolkit, the Content Marketing Platform, we are looking for a specialist who will also be confident and experienced in content marketing.
The role of Head of Marketing at Semrush will allow you to create and run a go-to-market strategy for the English-speaking market, dive deep into the unit economy, challenge your previous experience in order to develop new marketing tactics and build your own team.
We are looking for a full-time Head of Marketing for our Content Marketing Toolkit Team.
- Developing and executing marketing strategies, budgeting;
- Develop product marketing strategy and launch online marketing campaigns across all channels to accelerate new customer acquisition and increase. retention rate;
- Create ways for monetization and profitability of the product;
- Measure and optimize the customer journey;
- Make data-driven decisions and hit company goals;
- Perform competitive research;
- Building on the unique selling propositions;
- Collaborate with other teams;
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in the marketing industry by performing research and monitoring.
What we expect from you:
- At least 5 years of working experience in the digital marketing field;
- At least 3 years of managerial experience;
- Experience in IT and an understanding of the SAAS products economy would be a huge advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (C1/C2 is a must)!
- Experience in developing and launching marketing campaigns;
- Skilled in different marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tableau, etc.);
- Project management skills;
- High-level communication skills;
- A highly analytical approach to all types of marketing activities;
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment;
- Superior written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, to handle cross-functionally with other teams and departments;
- Must be dynamic, driven, and familiar with the agile culture.
- Career in rapidly growing IT;
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday);
- Friendly employees;
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences);
- Fitness compensation;
- Medical insurance.
It is the policy of Semrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.