Project Manager (UX Research Team)
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 7 million digital marketers have chosen Semrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance.
With over 45 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, Semrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, Semrush is looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our expanding team!
The Project Manager implements collaboration between teams and departments, and problem solve operational hurdles to enable Researchers to do their work. The main responsibilities for this role are to be able to correctly negotiate with all performers and also correctly monitor that the agreements are observed. This person will work side-by-side with the existing UX research team to strengthen the department and coordinate research projects.
- Collecting and processing project requirements
- Coordination of the project brief with stakeholders
- Ensuring transparency of the process for all involved teams/performers
- Tracking and approving the calendar plan
- Find a solution for difficulties and disputes, which arise in the course of the project
- Summarizing and help to create a report on the project
- Creating and managing a Documentation Center
- Managing the toolbox of the UX Research team
What we expect from you:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an IT project manager
- English advanced level
- Good writing skills in Russian and in English
- Ability to negotiate in any situation
- Strong meeting facilitation skills
- Knowledge of UX design processes
- Experience in resolving complex/conflict situations
- Ability to manage a distributed team
- Understanding flexible product development methodologies, knowledge of the basic principles of organizing Scrum teams
- Ability to use project management tools
- Analytical mindset
Would be an advantage:
- Knowledge of UX research methodologies and product analytics
- Understanding the basics of digital marketing
- A career in rapidly growing IT
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday)
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station
- Friendly employees
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences)
- Fitness compensation
- Medical insurance
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.