Frontend Developer (Neon Team)
Semrush is a software-based IT company. From 2008 on, we’ve been creating our own unique online platform for digital marketers, and - in our humble opinion - we’re doing pretty well! It’s been already the third year in a row when we received the WORLD’S BEST RESEARCH SOFTWARE award, which speaks for itself.
With Semrush you can track the effectiveness of your website, evaluate product’s online presence, analyze your competitors, and the list goes on.
From the very beginning, we preach our core values: prioritize people over processes, be flexible and adaptable to changes instead of following a strict plan.
Are you on the same page? Join our Team!
We're looking for an experienced passionate Frontend Developer to help build Semrush product for SEO A/B Testing in the Neon Team.
- Develop and maintain SPA, its build and CI processes and other parts of the project
- Participate in team researches, tech groomings, inter-team projects
- Deliver your expertise to provide better experience for our clients.
- Be proactive and productive.
- Dive deep into the problem so solve it in a right way. As deep as needed.
Strong experience in JS. You have 3 years of experience at least.
Strong expertise in React. You know how it works under the hood. You stay up to date with its new and experimental features.
Expertise in CSS. You also don’t have issues with writing a lot of it when needed.
Strong expertise in Typescript. You know how to write code in a type-safe way. You know its weaknesses and strengths.
Experience with unit testing.
Experience with bash and Node regarding running build tools.
Experience with writing Webpack configuration.
Knowledge of how browsers work. (from JS developer perspective)
Knowledge of how the Internet works.
A mindset to solve problems.
Would be a great plus
Effector - the state manager
Functional programming (pure functions, higher order functions, type classes, composition) or desire to work with FP paradigms and even functional language (we have plans for ReasonML/ReScript)
Variety of methodologies (like DDD, TDD, [pick yours])
Other UI engines (Angular, Vue, Svelte, [pick yours])
- The perfect way for your professional development and acquire new skills
- Exclusive access to our data, our knowledge, our product
- Comfortable and cozy office in Prague 4
- Paid 5 weeks of Holidays
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences)
- Corporate events
- Multisport card
- Bonus for individual/family activities
- Language courses
- Sick days
Some additional perks that Semrush has to offer:
- Flexible working day start (Between 9.00 am and 12.00 pm)
- FREE snacks and drinks
- Monthly onsite and offsite corporate events
It is the policy of Semrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.